And how the stained glass is made? We’ve got to understand that this process is completely made by hands. In fact, it’s difficult to describe the whole process of production without some visualization, if you don’t take part in the process of stained glass creation.
But shortly it is like that:
- 1. Create a pattern of the future stained glass (draw the sketch and divide it into separate fragments).
- 2. Draw those fragments on the glass of proper color.
- 3. Cut the glass elements and grind the edges.
- 4. Cover the edges of the glass with copper foil.
- 5. Form the stained glass composition by soldering the glass in place.